Reliability, comprehensive reporting and analytics are crucial to HOUST implementing Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center across 19 offices worldwide to
- Houst selected Talkdesk for contact centers spread across 19 offices, worldwide
- Ability to adjust service levels to meet fluctuating demands and seasonal traffic spikes will help HOUST improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Robust reporting and analytics from Talkdesk to boost HOUST efficiency and positively impact customer experience
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CCaaS—Talkdesk®, Inc., the cloud contact center for innovative enterprises, today announced HOUST selected Talkdesk to power its Client Success and Guest Support teams. Formerly Airsorted, HOUST is a property management company using technology to create an infrastructure for the fast-growing sharing community. HOUST makes hosting through Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia and HomeAway, amongst others, simple and easy to handle for hosts. HOUST needed a scalable contact center solution to support its customer base with a reliable and high-quality customer experience. In order to manage more than 250,000 bookings across five continents, Houst selected Talkdesk to consolidate its systems and support it as it scales globally.
“HOUST customers – both Hosts and Guests – rely on us to provide fast, efficient and effective support, and we strive to set and provide the gold standard of customer service in our industry,” said Katie Rolfe, Head of Guest Experience, HOUST. “From the very first touchpoint of a potential host, to their ongoing support as a long-standing HOUST customer, we aim to deliver the highest quality experience, and we see Talkdesk as the solution to elevate our customer experience to the next level.”
Talkdesk’s scalability was a crucial differentiator in HOUST’s decision to move its operations to Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center. The ability to adjust service levels to meet fluctuating demands and seasonal traffic spikes will help HOUST reduce costs and keep pace with host and guest needs while improving contact center efficiency. Talkdesk’s reputation for reliability, backed by an available 100% Uptime SLA, and its rapid pace of product innovation, will provide HOUST with a consistent connection to its customers and guarantee the latest industry advancements are always available to its customer service team.
“We are excited to be the customer service backbone of HOUST’s growing operation with Talkdesk enterprise cloud contact center solutions as the foundation for its outstanding customer experience,” said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. “Today’s forward-thinking enterprise organizations like HOUST are making customer experience a competitive advantage with Talkdesk and transforming their contact centers to keep pace with customer demand.”
The seasonal nature of the hospitality industry brings significant seasonal inbound traffic spikes, which HOUST must quickly compensate for to maintain optimal service levels. With real-time reporting through Talkdesk Reporting & Analytics, HOUST will have the crucial business intelligence they need to react instantly by activating new agents and look ahead to set proper service levels with advanced forecasting. With comprehensive reporting and customizable API-based dashboards, HOUST will have the ability to monitor and optimize its team’s performance and positively impact customer satisfaction.
- Register to attend Opentalk 2020, the premier customer experience event of the year, April 22-23 at Pier 35 in San Francisco, CA
- Are you a CX innovator who led a successful transformation in your organization using Talkdesk technology? Apply today for the CX Innovators Awards.
- Access special report from Talkdesk and Customer Contact Week on Digital CX in Contact Centers
- Attend or download the recording of the latest Talkdesk webinar, “5 Ways to Empower Agents and Transform Contact Center Performance”
- Check out Talkdesk’s prestigious list of awards and recognition, including recent recognition as a Leader in the 2019 Gartner CCaaS Magic Quadrant, North America
Tweet this: Hosting service HOUST takes up residence in @Talkdesk cloud for customer service solutions. Reliability, comprehensive reporting & analytics crucial to @we_are_houst moving to Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center.
- Web: https://www.talkdesk.com
- Blog: https://www.talkdesk.com/blog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Talkdesk
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/talkdesk/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Talkdesk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Talkdesk/
Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center empowers companies to make customer experience their competitive advantage. With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their end-customers, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,800 innovative enterprises around the world, including IBM, Acxiom, 2U, Trivago and Peloton, rely on Talkdesk to power their customer interactions. Learn more and request a demo at www.talkdesk.com.
Houst makes hosting through Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia and HomeAway, amongst others, simple and easy to handle for hosts. It is a property management company using technology to create an infrastructure for the fast-growing sharing community. Houst dramatically increases property yields and handles everything from cleaning to guest communication, laundry to key collection and pricing optimization. Houst takes care of the hard work, so hosts don’t have to, all whilst helping homeowners make the most from their properties.
Talkdesk is a registered trademark of Talkdesk, Inc. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.