REMINDER - Senior Executives of Shipping Companies to participate in Capital Link’s 11th Annual Global Shipping Markets Roundtable
December 06, 2017 --
NEW YORK, Dec. 06, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior Executives of Shipping Companies will participate in Capital Link’s 11th Annual Global Shipping Markets.
This roundtable will discuss the global commodity and energy markets, the current shipping market trends and developments, opportunities, challenges and the outlook of the various sectors.
The panelists include:
- Mr. Fotis Giannakoulis, Executive Director, Research, Morgan Stanley
- Mr. Robert Burke, CEO, Ridgebury Tankers
- Mr. Peter Shaerf, Deputy Chairman, Seaspan Corporation (NYSE:SSW)
- Mr. Hamish Norton, President, Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ:SBLK)
- Mr. Nicholas Notias, CEO, SteelShips
- Mr. Harrys Kosmatos, Head of Strategy & Business Development, Tsakos Energy Navigation (NYSE:TNP)
- Dr. Tasos Aslidis, CFO, Euroseas Ltd (NASDAQ:ESEA)
The panel moderator is Mr. Michael S. Pak, CFA, Managing Director, Institutional Clients - AXIA Capital Markets
The Global Shipping Markets Roundtable will take place at 5.25 pm on Monday, December 11, 2017 at the Metropolitan Club in New York City.
Qualified attendees can register at no cost.
Please click on the link below or copy and paste it in your browser:http://forums.capitallink.com/greece/2017/signup.html
ORGANIZER – CAPITAL LINK, INC.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
Capital Link, Inc.