Domopalooza 2018 Delivers Full Lineup of Industry Experts and Customer Speakers
March 13, 2018 --
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, March 13, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today Domo® announced its full lineup of Mainstage speakers at Domopalooza® 2018. Domopalooza, Domo’s annual customer event is designed to educate, inform and inspire Domo’s fast-growing community of users from many of the world’s most progressive organizations and most recognizable brands. In its fourth year, Domopalooza is being held March 13 – 16, 2018, at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City.
Keynote speakers include:
- Catherine Wong, Chief Product Officer, Domo
- Jay Brown, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Roc Nation
- Josh James, Founder and CEO, Domo
- Matt Cohler, General Partner, Benchmark
- Omar Johnson, former Chief Marketing Officer, Beats by Dre
- Phil Jackson, former NBA player, coach and executive
Mainstage customer speakers include:
- Cisco’s Joseph Puthuserry, Vice President of Digital Marketing
- East St. Louis School Districts’ Devon Horton, Deputy Superintendent & Jennifer Brumback, Director of Research, Evaluation and Assessment
- ESPN’s Doug Kramon, Director of Customer Operations and Fan Support
- New York Times’ Jay Glogovsky, Director of Yield, Advertising
- Philz Coffee’s Claire Morrison, Director of Operations and Christine Hsieh, Retail Analytics Lead
- Target’s Ben Schein, Senior Director of Enterprise Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Univision Communications Inc.’s Simone Knight, Vice President of Marketing Strategy and Media Intelligence
- Washington Post’s Jason Tollestrup, Vice President of Programmatic Strategy
Additionally, Domopalooza has announced an all-star lineup of entertainers including: Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger, Capital Cities and NE-YO.
From keynote presentations to more than 80 breakout sessions and over 80 customer speakers, hands-on personalized training and networking opportunities, attendees will gain valuable lessons from industry experts and fellow customers. They’ll gain new insights on how to leverage Domo and learn how all employees – from the CEO to front-line workers – can use Domo to connect to the right data and people, for the good of the company.
New to the 2018 Domopalooza Partner Pavilion are the Brilliance Bar, Domo Airstream, Domo Lounge and live t-shirt printing. In the App Showcase, 10 partners will share their customized solutions that combine Domo and data to deliver targeted insights. Domopalooza sponsors such as Search Discovery, Big Squid, InsideSales.com, Oracle|NetSuite, Pluralsight and Tealium will be showcasing their products and services that will enable customers get more out of their Domo investment.
To review the agenda and register for Domopalooza, visit Domopalooza’s event page.
Domo’s mission is to help all employees – from the CEO to the front-line worker – optimize business performance by connecting them in real time to the right data and people they need to improve business results. The company works with many of the world’s leading and most progressive brands across multiple industries including retail, media and entertainment, manufacturing, finance and more. For more information, visit www.domo.com. You can also follow Domo on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
Domo and Domopalooza are registered trademarks of Domo, Inc.
Media Contacts:Domo, Inc.